“I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self respect.”
BUFF UP YOUR POWER PACKED RIGHTS
“Make a Pact With Yourself to Build Your Self-Respect”
1. I have the right to choose what matters to me.
* Dismiss what matters: your energy thins and starves your soul.
2. I have the right to change and grow.
* Stifle your evolution: your life contracts and you die a little each day.
3. I have a right to fire my should-master.
* Live with this tyrant: fear controls you and robs you of your freedom.
4. I have the right to ask for what I want.
* Ignore your heart’s desire: your self-respect suffers and life passes you by.
5. I have the right to dream my life by making choices.
* Abdicate conscious choice: you float aimlessly and your dreams die.
6. I have the right to feel my feelings.
* Deny your feelings: depression deadens your vitality.
7. I have the right to say ‘no’ and ‘yes’.
* Disown your choices: your values are trampled and integrity is lost.
8. I have the right to my own experiences.
* Disregard your authenticity: personal power drains away and you lose yourself.
9. I have the right to speak what is true for me.
* Muffle your voice: resentment grows while you shrivel and dry up.
10. I have the right to let go.
* Hang on: attachments drag on your energy.
11. I have the right to tolerate or not tolerate the actions of others.
* “Put up with” and refuse to set boundaries: you give away your power, dimming your light.
12. I have the right to ask questions.
* Squelch your curiosity and need for clarity: assumptions spin your mind and you feel a little crazy.
13. I have the right to experience connection.
* Allow fear to isolate you: with nowhere to express your love, you sink into loneliness.
14. I have the right to generously express my love.
* Withhold your love: you shut down your heart and your direct route to happiness.
It’s your life!
Rock your world and go for your Gold!