September 19 – 28, 2018
If you are ready for a sacred journey to explore the magic and mysteries of the ancient culture of Peru and you desire to connect more fully to your heart and spirit of adventure, this journey is for you.
Join us for 9 life-changing days full of wonder, awe, adventure, ceremony and healing. We will visit Cuzco, The Sacred Valley of the Inca masters, Moray, Ollantaytambo, Pisac, Aquas Caliente and the breathtaking site of Machu Picchu.
Awaken your soul memory as we explore the traditions and ceremonies of the ancient Incas, who developed advanced awareness of energy and how to utilize each vibration for growth and transformation.
Imagine opening and releasing your whole being as you bathe in the magnificent sacred beauty that abounds in Peru.
Heighten your energy field and Raise Your State in the great spiritual ground of Machu Picchu.
Bask in the ancient temples, built on specific points of power, which provide a rich container for your souls evolution.
Enjoy colorful marketplaces, delicious cuisine and adventure.
Connect with fellow travelers as we collectively dream with the power of Peru!
September 19: Cusco/Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Arrive early in Lima and transfer to the domestic flights area to connect to your flight to Cusco.
- In Cusco, you will receive a warm welcome from the Spirits of the Earth local team who will bus you to the Urubamba Valley – The Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we will make our home in a luxurious spa hotel for the next 4 days. Doug and Victoria will meet you there.
- This is a day of free time to rest and acclimate to the elevation (9,000 ft). We will gather in the afternoon for our opening circle of connection and intention for our journey.
- We begin to Dream with Peru!
September 20: Sacred Valley
- Before breakfast, morning restorative yoga will refresh your body and mind.
- We will gather around a magical energy vortex where our friend Pascoal, a Paqo (Incan Priest) from the Q’ero* villages, will be opening the energies of our sacred journey by leading an ancient ritual of thanksgiving also known as Despacho*.
- Free evening to enjoy our beautiful spa facility for treatments or a private healing session with Shaman.
September 21: Moray
- Before breakfast, morning restorative yoga will refresh your mind and body.
- After breakfast we travel by bus to the ancient site of Moray – known as the Mother’s Womb, where we will have some quality time exploring and connecting to this sweet and yet powerful energy vortex.
- Afternoon visit to Pablo Seminario art studio
- We return to our hotel for a free evening to enjoy our beautiful spa facility.
*A Despacho ceremony is an interactive ceremony where all involved build together a living mandala using elements gathered from our local environment to offer our prayers and intentions to spirit. These offerings are put together in a way that energetically weave the three worlds of existence, Hanan Pacha or upper world, Kay Pacha or middle world and Uku Pacha or lower world by balancing the Divine Feminine and Masculine. Our initiation into the Incan Tradition has begun.
Sept 22: Ollantaytambo
- We start our day early, stopping at a holy site, where few tourists get to go on our way to Ollantaytambo. There, we will receive the Munay Karpay. If there is an English word to describe Munay, the closest would be “love”, yet Munay is more of a consciousness of acceptance and appreciation for all creation. It is more in line with a universal and unconditional love.
- Prior to the Incas, this place was known as a Lemurian Temple of Love, today also called Temple of the Sun. Here we will experience a profound energy that is connected to six enormous pink stones that were mysteriously transported to this place.
- After lunch we travel to a village close by to visit the blessed children that will sing and dance and welcome us with flowers and smiles of gratitude. We are coming to visit and share our love and gifts with them. We will be living/delivering the law of Ayni – you don’t give or receive something without the reciprocity.
- We return to our hotel for a free evening to enjoy our beautiful spa facility for treatments or a private healing session.
The Quero People
The Q’ero people have lived for centuries in villages at 18,000 feet of elevation, and were thought to have disappeared until they descended from the mountains in the 1950s to share their wisdom and their prophecies with all people. They are known as weavers of the Light, they weave 5th dimensional symbols into their manta cloths, which emanate light and living energy. Their cloths have the same symbols woven into them as those of the ancient Inca. Their language is considered to be over 20,000 years old, and is believed to have seeded ancient Hebrew and Sanskrit, which are the languages of many of our holy texts.
The Q’ero’s are one of the few civilizations on Earth that still hold their ancient teachings and ancient codes intact, as they have not been influenced or invaded by other cultures. Their history, which has been handed down from generation to generation perhaps for thousands of years, states that they are of the same lineage as the ancient Mayans, Hopi, Navajo, and Tibetans, and their language and rituals share many similarities.
September 23: Pisac
- Today we experience the ancient site of Pisac, also known as the Wira (god of wind)
- We complete our visit by exploring the Local Traditional Indian Market.
- Time to prepare our hearts for tomorrow, our first visit the the Incas Sacred University.
- Sweet Dreams!
September 24: Machu Picchu
- In the early morning we will board a train to Machu Picchu. The breathtaking view of the Urubamba Valley, where time stands still, will be a special preparation for our arrival in the Sacred Crystal City, known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- After we check into our hotel in the Aguas Calientes village and have lunch, we take the local bus up to the mountain and 30 minutes later we will be experiencing one of the most special moments of our journey, a moment many of us have dreamed of for along time, and now it has finally come true.
- Machu Picchu was a University where knowledgeable women practiced daily spirituality. Before entering Machu Picchu we will ask permission of Machu Picchu’s spiritual guides to allow us to enter its sacred walls. After a sunset meditation at Intihuatana, the highest point of Machu Picchu, we take the last bus down to the village where you can enjoy a lovely dinner together.
September 25 : Machu Picchu Sunrise
- As the Sun rises through the holy mountains around Machu Picchu we will be in ceremony waiting to welcome Taita Inti (Father Sun)and its healing rays to light and bless us and this new day.
- After ceremony our guide will take us through an exploration of this holy city where we will experience the temples of the Condor, The House of the Chosen Woman, The Priestess Residential area and Temple of Pacha-Mama.
- Today is a free afternoon for you to explore: You can choose to stay in Machu Picchu for a new afternoon entrance or return to the Village of Aguas Calientes to rest, shopping at the local Indian market or to have an out of body experience at local hot springs.
- Dinner gathering at Indio Feliz!
September 26: Machu Picchu/Cusco
- We leave Aguas Calientes town early morning. Our train take us back to Ollantaytambo station, and from here our private bus take us back through the Sacred Valley to Cusco. We stop in the enchanted town of Chinchero to visit the ancient site and connect with the Rainbow Star Nation. Also to visit the house of natives that are still keeping the old art of coloring wool in a natural and organic way. We will see how they keep the weaving traditional alive, a fascinating experience that take us to the past while supporting the continuation of this beautiful and rich tradition.
- Free Evening in Romantic Cusco City, enjoy!
September 27: Cusco Temples
- In Cusco we explore the ancient temple of Sacksayhuaman, one of the most extraordinary temples of the Inca Empire, a timeless place where other dimensions open quickly and easily.
- Cusco – Navel of the Earth – according to the Incas, is a warm and lovely city. The memories of its ancient inhabitants are still alive.
- The Incas developed an advanced awareness of energy and the knowledge of how to utilize each vibration for growth and transformation. Each temple was built at a specific point of power and they are in direct alignment with each other and the Star, as above so below.
September 28: Cusco – Lima – USA
- After breakfast we transfer to the airport to check in to our flight back to Lima. If you have time to leave the airport for a few hours before your international check in, we will travel to the coast of Lima-Peru to enjoy our last meal together.
- After hugs and special goodbye we return to Lima airport for our International check in. Safe Travels!
Meet Your Guides
About Victoria Allen
As a conduit of awakening, Victoria’s expertise lies in her ability to meet people where they are and open their perception to see themselves more clearly. Trained as a psychotherapist, yoga teacher, dream guide and rooted in the Toltec lineage of don Miguel Ruiz gives her a broad foundation to support individuals and couples to awaken the great love within them. She has created her own body of work called the Brilliant Powers ~ the spiritual energies that shift you from head to heart.
About Doug Allen
Doug’s personal search for inner freedom led him on a journey to study many spiritual traditions and religions. As he began working directly with spiritual masters the answers unfolded within him. He’s developed an ability to cut through to simple truths and now shares what he has learned in a clear and concise way. His many decades of personal meditation practice, has taken him inside the intricate pathways of energy. As a healer, he navigates the higher planes of consciousness and connects these energies with the groups and individuals he works with.
What is Included?
What Isn’t Included?
Please note: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of your $1500 deposit. Your second payment is due March 15 and final payment is due July 15. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended whenever making travel plans.